This statement sets out this Site's policies relating to the privacy and security of your "personal information" and security of your other information. This privacy and security statement applies only to this Site.
This Site is operated in compliance with the Government of Victoria's Information Privacy Principles ("IPP's), a copy of which can be obtained from here
This Site collects and uses the following information from users:
1. A record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes - the user's IP address, the date and time of the visit to the Site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider's logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the Site's usage statistics.
2. The Site retains the e-mail address of people who send E-mails through the "Contact Us" facility, for the purpose of sending a response and will not be used for any other purpose, nor disclosed without your consent.
3. If you seek to submit websites for registration on this Site, you are asked to supply information about your organisation, its location and web site details and your contact details.
4. Site administrators are required to protect and handle your "personal information" in accordance with the IPP's.
5. You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this Site. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from, and transacting business with, amazinganne.com for those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
6. Please note that this Site contains links to a number of other web sites that are included on the basis of containing content related to amazinganne.com. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this Site and this privacy and security statement does not apply to those websites.
7. The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this Site on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.